I would like to share with you this beautiful recipe made by our friend Vidya. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did!
Chocolate avocado chia pudding
Ingredients (serve 2):
- 2 ripe avocados
- 4 medjool dates
- 3 tablespoons of chocolate powder/carob powder
- a few tablespoons of soy milk (any other milk will do here)
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- a pinch of vanilla powder
- ½ teaspoon of cardamom powder
- Toppings: Chopped mango, pineapple chunks
Blend all the ingredients except the chia seeds with an immersion blender till smooth, add more milk if needed. Add the chia seeds and blend again. Allow to set for 10-30 min in the fridge for a firmer texture, or enjoy immediately topped with some fresh fruit. Also tastes incredible with raw cocoa nibs and some coconut flakes!
Additional topping options include cocoa nibs, coconut flakes, hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, berries, dried fruit, pretty much anything goes!